Wednesday, August 5, 2009

{straight from Cali}

This darling little family booked a session with me while they were going to be visiting. They are from California, and couldn't have been cuter! I had a blast with them. First off--their kids are adorable, and then check out the outfits! Stinkin darling! Thanks guys! Hope you had a great visit!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

IMG_z3266_edited-1IMG_z3279_edited-1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love these ones Shar! You got some great shots =) Cute family!

cAsSy said...

Okay so I occasionally stalk your blog...I'm Toni's friend. I love your photos. I love the quilt you put those two blond cuties on. Where did you get it???

Lindsey Rose said...

Shar these are some of my favorites that you have done to date! You are getting so creative!

Sharstin said...

Cassy--The quilt is from Urban Outfitters--I love it too:) Thanks for you sweet comment, and checking out my blog-:)

Melissa Hirschi said...

Great photos!

I'm in love with that quilt! So colorful and cute!

Alicia said...

What an adorable family...I love the little girls shirt! The pictures are fabulous, as usual. My fav is the one with the parents in the background and the little boy hugging his sister...so cute!

SQUIER FAMILY BLOG said...

Super cute shots and family, I don't know how they would pick!

Emily Harkness said...

Hi Sharstin!
I LOVE the third photo of the little girl. Great capture!

mandy said...

Sharstin,
Thanks so much! You were so patient with my crying Etta. I love the way the shots turned out. You are awesome and I'm sending my friends your way.
~Mandy

jennifer said...

Thank you for taking such awesome pictures of my awesome nephew and niece.... so cute!