Tuesday, March 10, 2009

{Luke and Jacob}

Oh my.. I had a fun session with these two cuties. I have taken little Luke's pictures before, and I absolutely adore him. He has the cutest little face and personality. Now he is a big brother to little Jake. Jake is as precious as they come! I had such a fun time photographing them. They were easy breezy :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

_MG_7084_edited-1 copy

IMG_zz7181_edited-1 copy_edited-1

_MG_z7078_edited-1 copy_edited-1

Photobucket

Photobucket

_MG_z7407_edited-3

Photobucket

IMG_7275_edited-1 copy

IMG_7360_edited-1 copy

Photobucket

_MG_z7039_edited-2

_MG_7136_edited-1 copy

_MG_z7087_edited-2

_MG_7196_edited-1 copy

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are darling Shar! What fun shots.... and cute little brothers! =)

SQUIER FAMILY BLOG said...

Oh Shar! I could just look at your pictures all day long. Great shots!

Melissa Hirschi said...

I love those boys! You photos just capture their custest looks. They look great!